Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Sunday, Oct 17, 2021
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Sunday, May 19, 2019 12:00 AM until the event start date.
Expect a potential queue to enter the Museum.
Visitors must arrive 15 minutes before your time slot. If you are late the staff will attempt to accommodate for the next available time but online purchasers will have priority.
Monday - Thursday 9am to 11pm
Due to COVID restrictions visitors will have 60 minutes to experience the museum. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Tickets must be bought online due to timed ticketing being mandatory by NY State.
- Tickets DO sell out.
- Visitors Must arrive 15 minutes prior to slot time.
- Strollers are welcome, but recommended to be checked in.
- Children under 2 years old are FREE.
- We are handicap accessible to our main floor, our mezzanine level is not.
- Tickets bought online are charged a service fee.
- Minors do not need to be accompanied by an adult/parent.
- Tickets sold at the museum will only be for the current time slot, if available.
ID must be shown upon entry to be matched with at least one admission ticket.
Last ticket entry at closing, Monday to Thursday at 10PM, Friday to Sunday at 11PM.
No Food or Drinks Allowed
Tickets Are Non-Refundable
To reschedule your tickets, you must call Brushfire at (888)214-6323 (Monday-Friday) or email email@example.com. Do not contact the Museum as we CANNOT make any changes. Please keep in mind, Brushfire may require up to 48 hours to process your request, therefore same-day rescheduling cannot be guaranteed. We recommend requesting a timeslot at least 3 days in advance to ensure availability. Individual ticket information may also be adjusted via the “View/Edit” link in your confirmation email, however, it is recommended to contact Brushfire directly to do so.