***AT THIS TIME THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19. WE WILL UPDATE YOU FURTHER AS THIS PROGRESSES. STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY.
Keep in mind that any tickets bought during our closure have NO EXPIRATION date.
Tickets bought after the museum is open expire 6 months from purchase date.
Monday - Thursday 9am to 10pm
Time Typically Spent Here: 45 mins.
- Tickets Do Not sell out.
- Tickets can be bought online or at the door, there is no need to purchase in advance.
- Strollers are welcome, but recommended to be checked in.
- Children under 4 years old are FREE.
- We are handicap accessible to our main floor, our mezzanine level is not.
- Tickets bought online are charged a service fee.
- If there is a line for the museum, online ticket holders will still have to wait on the line.
- Minors do not need to be accompanied by an adult/parent.
Camps and non-profit organizations are encouraged to personal book with us.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start your booking process.
ID must be shown upon entry to be matched with at least one admission ticket
Last ticket entry at closing, Monday to Thursday at 10PM, Friday to Sunday at 11PM
Please note: On weekends and holidays we experience a high volume of visitors. For this reason we do reach capacity and a line is formed outside in order to get into the museum. Feel free to call the museum for an estimate in wait times.
No Food or Drinks Allowed
Tickets Are Non-Refundable